Thursday, June 17, 2010

End of an Era

Bryon had his routine MRI this week. It was relatively uneventful...with the exception that they have declared him cancer free. The doctor stated that the drug trial is no longer necessary at this time due the fact that there is no tumor to treat. Bryon needs to be seen every two months for MRI's and checkups, but he has been cleared for take off on the runway to remission.

On a side note: Now that Bryon is able to concentrate better on other things we would like to once again extend an invitation to EVERYONE (and their unruly friends) to the benefit concert happening on July 10th in Weston, ID. It will benefit Kris Cole fight his own personal battle with his tumor. Food will be provided as well as entertainment by Stay For The Summer for those who come to donate, if you just come to rock out that's OK too...I guess.

A mass invite will go out when the event is closer, but in the mean time if you would like to donate a dutch oven full of potatoes, green salad, meat for smoking or grilling, or money for food that would be greatly appreciated. Please email Sara at sarakay@plmw.com.

9 comments:

  1. Holy crap! Did you ever in your life think you'd get the miracle you got?

    And so deserved. I'm sooo happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am so Happy. Your prayers have all been answered... Congratulations!I am so happy that I am crying and can't see what I'm typing... Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the most wonderful news I've had in a long, long time--a real "tender mercy." I would love to donate to your other cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's about the best thing I've heard in a while! Miracles DO happen. Live long and prosper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After so long on chemo, Bryon's not going to know what to do with himself. Now he and his family can get their life back. So cool! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing! I am so happy for you guys! Hope Bryon feels like a new man!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete