Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The truth about us...

Life is great when you know exactly who you are and what is important to you. I have recently discovered that I do not know myself at all. Back in June I bought a sexy economical 4 door sedan built by Dodge. A car that most people know as a Charger. I got a heck of a deal on it and I love the way you could drive it at crazy speeds and feel like you were only going 40. I am sad to report, however, that I have found out the inevitable truth that we are not Dodge people. It is a nice car, has great gas mileage, and I can even make the payments without complaint, but it just isn't a GM car. I find myself dreaming of screaming down the highway in a Pontiac Grand Prix and enjoying flaws that I have become accustom to over the past 7 years with my first Grand Prix. I guess you could say I love my clunker at heart, but who wouldn't after 220,000 miles and no serious problems. In closing I would like to ask you all to get the word out that a sexy, well maintained, almost new 2008 Charger is on the market. I am asking $15,500 and it has 23,000 miles and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it except the owner has issues...but I've heard all the cool people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment