Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MRI Scheduled

Bryon received an email today confirming his next MRI on August 10th. He has also been scheduled to see the doctor about the MRI, but a week later. Results of this scan are highly anticipated by several groups so an update will be posted as soon as we know the results. We have asked that the doctor call us at his earliest convenience to discuss the scan so we are not having to drive down to hear the news.

No symptoms or indications that there is tumor growth has presented itself in the past 2 months. With this in mind we anticipate another clean scan, but nothing is certain. I have had several nightmares about it's return and it comes back with a vengeance. I tend to over react, over think, and over compensate just about everything so I will assume my brain is just protecting me in case the scans come back with tumor spots.

Anyway, that's the latest and greatest. Thanks for watching.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for a clean scan. That's pretty much all I can do! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! We will be thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete