Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 17, 2009

Treatment went great this week. We had good driving weather and it got done early in the afternoon. Bryon was able to go to the Point Restaurant and get his own lunch for a change, and then we headed out well before rush hour. We kept a steady pace all the way to Preston which gave us a total return travel time of two hours. We will not disclose how fast we were going, but we made it to the Health Department just as the H1N1 vaccines were starting. Bryon and I got through the line and headed to Dayton to pick up Anna. Then we drove to Weston to pick up Audrey. Both parents and children made the return trip to the Health Dept. to travel through the vaccination line a few more times. You can never be too safe when it comes to the flu.

Everything seems to be running as smoothly as possible. The only hiccup we have now is that both of the girl's are getting sick of staying at the same house for sleepovers when mom and dad leave. Anna is going to try a night at her friend Brinlee's house(thanks Jill!), and Audrey's sleep over location is yet to be decided. I am glad that is the only thing I have to worry about when I take Bryon to SLC.

Thanks for reading and for all of your continued support.

4 comments:

  1. They are both more than welcome at our house. We'll keep them all weekend even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl's and the six boys you have? Right, I can see some negative influences crossing over somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara,
    This won't qualify as a comment but I won't let that stop me. I don't know if you know but Julie and I are about an hour south of the U so if we can do anything for you when you come down like a comfortable bed or just to meet up for dinner or anything please let us know. We can leave our kids here and meet you, or you can come down here to hang out. I assume that in a lot of ways it doesn't make much sense to drive an hour in the wrong direction but if it is ever something you want to do don't hesitate.

    ReplyDelete