Sunday, October 4, 2009

Awesome New Auction Item!!

Hold on to your to do list ladies! We have an auction item that can help you get it all done! No more begging and pleading with the hubby to take care of those honey dew's, we have the remedy.
Mackay Wilson (my cousin Mary Beth's own live in 'Bob Villa') has offered his handy man services to the highest bidder. I have seen some of his work first hand and know for a fact he is capable of taking on some pretty big tasks. If you need to hang a shelf, dry wall, or lay some tile Mackay is your man!! Hours are negotiable and should be discussed with Mackay...not the auctioneer. The services are only available to local bidders not outside of the Cache Valley area. Materials for any projects performed are not provided by the laborer, this offer is for labor work only. A handsome laborer if I may add, but keep in mind he is happily married. His contact information will be available after the winner has been determined.

Thanks for this auction item Mackay and Mary Beth! Bidding starts at $50

1 comment:

  1. OK, I thought I posted a bid already. Did someone remove it just because I offered to pay extra if he works shirtless? Anyway, I bid $75.

    ReplyDelete